Field Sales Representative for Away from Home / Impulse channel in Barcelona
In this exciting role within Kellogg, you will ensure the correct execution and management for each point of sales in order to develop the category by improving Kellogg’s sales volume, product positioning and market share growth.
You will also be in charge of identifying business opportunities and facilitating the roles of Regional and National Accounts.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Achieving assigned execution objectives, designing and implementing a specific action plan per assigned point of sale.
- Executing subscribed commercial and promotional agreements with clients in POS: product references, innovation, promotional plans (Planned activity).
- Detecting and taking advantage of POS appointed opportunities aiming to improve merchandising and product exposition (Unplanned activity).
- Assuring the best positioning for Kellogg’s brands & Pringles products in the points of sales in line with category management strategies.
- Tracking new product commercial evolution and quick implementation in assigned stores.
- Making an effective and appropriate use of point of sale resources as well as other merchandising tools.
- Coordinating and tracking special resources such as promoters and merchants. Building and maintaining excellent business relationship with the customer key stakeholders: Wholesalers, Sales Force & Shopper.
- Identifying out of stock in the store and communicate it to the appropriate representative in POS.
- Tracking all products’ expiration date. Compliance and maintenance of routes provide route and change proposals if deemed convenient to Field Sales Manager.
- Guaranteeing efficient use of the Audit tool as the platform to prepare, report and track customer sales visits and/or internal department meetings.
- Tracking and comparing the execution results achieved versus forecast.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge on sales techniques, negotiation and merchandising.
- Good computer skills (Excel and data bases) user level.
- 1-2 years of experience in FMCG Sales environment / Away from Home / Impulse.
- Strong passion for sales
- Proficiency in Spanish and strong command of English language (good level of Catalan – nice to have, but not mandatory)
- Valid driving license
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter – not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back with you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our How We Hire page to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellogg interview.
THE FINER PRINT
We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone can voice their opinions and are empowered to be their true selves. It’s each and everyone’s unique flavour that make up Kellogg’s recipe for success and the diversity of ideas, experiences and beliefs that fuel our future ready momentum and embolden our make it happen culture.
We are a diverse Employer, a foundation member of the Leading Executives Advancing Diversity (LEAD) Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & Fast-Moving Consumer Goods value chain and we are committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all leadership level roles by 2025.